Geeklawyer is spending 10 days in Austria. While he loves you all and cares for you in a deep non-sexually threatening way he cannot pretend he will give you a moments thought once he puts the holy planks on his feet.
Yes, that is a little offensive it’s true but he thinks it appropriate that lla relationships should be honest ones. OK he may think of the ladies a teeny teeny bit: Ruthie, MsRobinson, Lawminx and OpinionatedBean and only insists on honesty from you.
Most of the rest of his time will be spent getting drunk eating bad Austrian mountain restaurant food and trying to pull Germany totty with lines such as: “Hey tussi! blasen me ein” – it’s not worked yet but statistics can’t be beaten.
Geeklawyer may blog from the resort but it’ll depend on connectivity which is somewhat flaky there.
7 Comments »
- Beaten up by a cow.
- Rather shitty day.
- Restaurant review: The French Pantry, Ludlow
- Restaurant review: The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury
- Restaurants: cooking up a review
- The blog returns!
- Proper blog back up
- Tripping over the pike
- Pole dancing for the judge
- Is this how government works?
- A *real* bill of rights – circumventing the Executive
- Apropo nothing much