For those not familiar with the arcana of the Bar a ‘squat’ is the name given to the chambers from which a barrister operates when he is without a tenancy. Connoting nothing illegal one may think of it as a sort of purgatory, but lasting longer and less well paid.
17 Comments »
- The Radnorshire Arms, Beguildy
- Happy New Year – 2015
- Beaten up by a cow.
- Rather shitty day.
- Restaurant review: The French Pantry, Ludlow
- Restaurant review: The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury
- Restaurants: cooking up a review
- The blog returns!
- Proper blog back up
- Tripping over the pike
- Pole dancing for the judge
- Is this how government works?