2014 was a bit sucky for GL. I wish I could say 2015 looks better but so far there’s no joy job hunting: moving to the countryside looks good on those dozy TV shows but in reality the rural economy is very weak. Still, plough on.
On the plus side we have a new sprog coming in May, which will be a lovely thing. Children really are a blessing and my 2 year old cheers me up no end with his enthusiasm.
Also I plan to start a coding blog. I often want to put hacking stuff on here but it would look a bit odd in an ex-lawyer’s blog so I haven’t. A new geeking blog will allow me to get stuff off my chest.
Merry New Year!!
Update: coding blog at: DavidTheBugWriter
- The Radnorshire Arms, Beguildy
- Happy New Year – 2015
- Beaten up by a cow.
- Rather shitty day.
- Restaurant review: The French Pantry, Ludlow
- Restaurant review: The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury
- Restaurants: cooking up a review
- The blog returns!
- Proper blog back up
- Tripping over the pike
- Pole dancing for the judge
- Is this how government works?